Director of Resident Services
Full Time: Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm with some flexibility for Weekend Hours
Location: Tabor Hills Supportive Living Community | 1439 McDowell Avenue | Naperville, IL 60563
Phone: 630.778.6677 ext. 1257
Overview of Position: The Director of Resident Services facilitates the inquiry, admissions and outreach processes for the 95 Unit Supportive Living Community.
- Assists residents/families in rental application process and ensures completeness.
- Conducts lease signing process with residents/families.
- Maintains documentation for resident files and oversight of financial files.
- Schedules move-in date in collaboration with the Director of Healthcare Services.
- Ensures apartment readiness, issues keys/call system, orientates resident to community.
- Electronic Health Record interface with face sheets/census.
- Conducts community tours for prospective residents, families, and visitors.
- Follows-up on inquiries from potential residents in a timely manner.
Reports to: Administrator
Educational Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or Marketing.
Minimum Experience: 2-years Administrative experience in a healthcare or residential setting. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
About the Company: Please visit us at www.taborhills.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, handicap, veteran status or any other legally protected category.