Environmental Services Coordinator
Full Time: Monday through Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm; Benefits Included
Location: Tabor Hills Supportive Living Community | 1439 McDowell Avenue | Naperville, IL 60563
Phone: 630.778.6677 ext. 1257
• Establish and maintain good public relations with residents, families, and other guests.
• Show empathy toward residents, as needed.
• Performs all routine maintenance and repair work, including daily work order requests from residents.
• Maintains electrical and mechanical equipment in good working order.
• Participates in fire drills. Checks all fire extinguishers for correct position, charges, and storage.
• Attends and participates in scheduled in-service programs, staff meetings, and other facility meetings and sits on required committees.
• Maintains confidentiality of necessary information.
• Thinks and acts calmly and logically to meet unusual occurrences of the job.
Reports to: Director of Environmental Services
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: Preferred.
About the Company: Please visit us at www.taborhills.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, handicap, veteran status or any other legally protected category.