Dietary Aide / Dishwasher
Full Time: 11:00 am – 7:30 pm; Rotating Weekends; & Holidays
Location: Tabor Hills Supportive Living Community | 1439 McDowell | Naperville, IL 60563
Overview of Position: Performs a variety of tasks in the cleaning and sanitation of dishes and cookware.
- Washes pots, dishes and silverware according to dishwashing, pot washing procedure.
- Puts clean pots/dishes and silverware away.
- Cleaning of equipment and kitchen floor/refrigerators as assigned.
- Maintains clean, neat, and orderly work areas.
- Takes trash out to dumpster.
- Utilizes supplies and equipment properly and without waste.
- Thinks and acts calmly and logically to meet unusual occurrences of the job without being thrown off stride.
- Performs any miscellaneous work assignments, as may be required.
- Notifies Director of Culinary Services or Supervisor regarding supplies of poor quality or inappropriate items.
- Ability to lift 50-pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Stooping, pushing. Pulling, standing and walking.
Reports to: Director of Culinary Services
Educational Requirements: Ability to read and understand directions.
Minimum Experience: Not needed but preferred
About the Company: Please visit us at www.taborhills.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, handicap, veteran status or any other legally protected category.