Location: Tabor Hills | 1347 Crystal Avenue | Naperville, IL 60563
Full Time: Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm; Rotating On-Call Weekend Coverage
Overview of Position: The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for building and developing the facility’s census by conducting tours and obtaining information from prospective residents, coordinating admissions and related marketing.
- Conducts tours and process all inquiries, i.e. gathering all necessary materials for admission determination.
- Compiles clinical information for review by Nursing.
- Communicates with staff from referring hospitals to receive information regarding information as needed.
- Understands and interpret guidelines regarding Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Rehabilitation.
- Completes applications, contracts, and financial paperwork with residents and/or family members.
- Distributes contract paperwork to appropriate departments.
- Inspects resident’s room prior to admission. Notify particular unit to expect resident and arrange for escort to room upon arrival.
- Performs data entry into facility database.
- Maintains required records and reports.
- Maintains confidentiality of necessary information upholding policies of HIPAA.
- Participates in facility wide improvement initiative and projects.
- Assists in coordinating marketing events and activities to provide information regarding Tabor Hills and developing marketing materials.
Reports to: Administrator
Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field.
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 2-years prior experience in a long-term care and/or healthcare setting. Computer skills using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and other web based programs. Must have customer service focus.