Full Time: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
Reports to: Director of Admissions
- Conduct tours and collects information on prospective residents.
- Compiles clinical information for review by Director of Admissions or Nursing Supervisor.
- Communicates with staff from referring hospitals or other facilities to receive information regarding resident information as needed.
- Understands and interprets guidelines regarding Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and rehabilitation.
- Completes applications, contracts, and financial paperwork with residents and/or family members.
- Distributes contract paperwork to appropriate departments.
- Inspect resident’s room prior to admission. Notify particular unit of resident admission and arrange for escort to room upon arrival.
- Performs data entry into facility database.
- Maintains required records and reports.
- Maintains confidentiality of necessary information upholding policies of HIPPA.
- Participates in facility wide quality improvement initiative and projects.
- Assists in coordinating marketing events and activities to provide information regarding Tabor Hills and developing marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or Related Field
- Minimum of 2 Years prior experience in a long-term care and/or healthcare setting
For More Information Contact:
Cindy Canfarelli, Director of Human Resources x 1257