Full Time | 7:00am—3:30pm; including weekends
Location: Tabor Hills Healthcare Facility | 1347 Crystal Avenue | Naperville, IL 60563
Phone: 630.778.6677 ext. 1257
- Possess good organizational skills and maintains accurate medical records.
- Conducts regular rounds to all resident areas during tour of duty.
- Manages Psychotropic and Weight Programs.
- Assists the staff nurse with assessing and maintaining acutely ill residents.
- Meets and greets newly admitted/readmitted residents.
- Assist with resident transfer to the hospital.
- Assist staff nurse to assess resident incidents, and completion of incident reports.
- Communicates with the Director of Nursing /Assistant Director of Nursing on a regular basis to apprise of shift occurrences.
- Has authority to take the appropriate action concerning the overall operations of the facility and to notify the Administrator or Director of Nursing when such action is necessary.
- Supervises assigned staff in their specific responsibilities.
- Acts as a staff nurse when call-ins make it necessary.
Reports to: Director of Nursing
Educational Requirements: Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing. Must be currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in Illinois.
Experience: One year of experience in geriatric or acute care.