Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day operations and activities of the Adult Day Services program for older adults who cannot be alone during the day due to physical, social and/or mental impairments with the purpose of providing meaningful enrichment to participants.
- Supervise and coordinate daily programming, staff oversight and program participation in conjunction with the Participant Handbook
- Establish mechanisms for ensuring high levels of interaction and performance within the program
- Actively participate in the recruitment, daily activities, and retention of program participants
- Selection, supervision and review of program staff
- Design programs to encourage socialization, provide entertainment, relaxation, fulfillment and improve daily living skills
- Assist participants with activities of daily living (ADLs) as needed
- Act as a liaison with families, caregivers, advocates, etc.
- Receive and respond to grievances brought forth by participants or family members
- Conduct pre-admission and annual assessments for each participant
- Appropriately store and maintain participant medication and provide medication assistance to participants as needed
- Prepare and maintain service plans for participants
- Maintain accurate records of participation for billing purposes
- Order and maintain program related supplies within budgetary guidelines
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois.
Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, health or human services, social or health sciences preferred.
Two (2) years of progressively responsible supervisory experience in a program serving the elderly. Experience working with individuals with dementia preferred.
Please submit application and resume to Human Resources