|Title||Licensed Practical Nurse|
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Part Time: Saturday & Sunday | 8am – 2pm
Location: Tabor Hills Supportive Living Community | 1439 McDowell | Naperville, IL 60563
Phone: 630.778.6677 ext. 1257
1. Assists in the resident’s medication monitoring and set-up program.
2. Participates in the Assessment Process.
3. Assists with the development of service plans designed to meet the personal care needs of the resident, while promoting resident independence and dignity.
4. Communicates with resident’s physician(s), other pertinent healthcare providers, and family.
5. Refers resident to appropriate medical care and conducts follow-up as needed.
6. Assigns various personal care tasks contained in the resident’s service plans to the Certified Resident Attendant on an ongoing basis.
7. Provides health promotion services, disease prevention counseling, and teaches self-care to resident on an assigned basis.
8. Provides general updates and progress notes to the resident’s record.
Reports to: Director of Healthcare Services
Qualifications: Minimum 1 Year experience in a geriatric care environment.
Educational Requirements: Valid Illinois LPN License
Minimum Experience: 1 Year Experience in a geriatric care environment